Monday, June 17, 2013

LINCOLNSHIRE CRIME WRITING MONTH EVENTS

I've added a couple more events this week for National Crime Writing Month. This brings my total of libraries visited up to 20 (plus the castle, the story-telling tent and several bookshops).

I'll be in Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, on Wednesday 19th June for a full day of events. I don't get to do much in Lincolnshire, so don't miss it!

10am - North Lincolnshire Central Library, Carlton Street, Scunthorpe DN15 6TX - I'll be presenting certificates to participants in North Lincolnshire's Six Book Challenge.

11am - North Lincolnshire Central Library - 'drop in' for a chat and a cup of tea with the author!

2pm - Ashby Library, Ashby High Street, Scunthorpe DN16 2RY - talk to readers, with Q&A and book signing. FREE event, no tickets required. Phone 01724 296832 or email: library.enquiries@northlincs.gov.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment